Job Description for Sale Representative
To be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales
presentations and product demonstrations, as well as contracts (Payment, Due Date) with potential
Responsibilities & Duties
- Report update to Inventory team & Upper Management
- Generating leads
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes and promotions.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Finding range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
- 2+ Year Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.