Job Description for Marketing
To create interest in offerings by making them more palatable to targeted groups, and by generating
evidence-based advertising initiatives and often exploit the company’s social media platforms to
actualize these aims.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Report update to Project team & Upper Management
- Report update to Project team & Upper Management.
- Performing competitor, and consumer analyses to shape new undertakings.
- Teaming with pertinent internal stakeholders to roll out seamless, effective campaigns.
- Boosting our presence by harnessing paid and organic formulas.
- Building sustained, profitable ties with our customers.
- Analysing metrics at strategic moments to ascertain successes.
- Lead generation i.e. Customer, Company, Institutions.
- Building relation with customer.
- Keep connect & help sales team to achieve the goals.
- 2+ Year Experience in Marketing.
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a marketing-intensive post.
- Capacity to interpret marketing-related metrics.
- Ability to configure organic and paid formulas.
- Unrivalled networking techniques.
- Superb research, presentation, and bargaining skills.
- Refined and modifiable written communication abilities.
- Insightful, pragmatic, and imaginative.