Job Description for Human Resource
The ability to develop recruitment strategies to meet the objectives of the organization. He/she is
responsible for designing and implementing recruitment plans for the organization. You should
confer with management to assess, and identify staffing needs. You will execute recruitment plans
and source the most suitable candidates to fill positions.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Report update to Upper Management.
- Filling positions as soon as needed.
- Designing and implementing recruiting systems.
- Developing own network of suitable candidates.
- Handling of administration and record-keeping.
- To develop a recruitment plan.
- Executing recruitment plans efficiently.
- Drafting and posting job descriptions.
- Interviewing candidates.
- Preparing job offers.
- Networking with various institutions and social media.
- 2+ years of experience as HR.
- Bachelor's in human resources.
- MBA preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Word (Excel, MS Word, Outlook).
- Excellent record keeping.