Job Description for Warehouse Manager
To supervise the receipt, dispatching, and storage of goods. To manage staff, vehicles, equipment,
oversee security, sanitation and administrative functions.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Report update to Inventory team & Upper Management.
- Ensure about packaging & quality processing.
- Quality wise storage, Manage waste to Reduce rejections.
- On boarding and training for new team members.
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Implementing operational policies and procedures.
- Implementing and overseeing security operations.
- Maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintaining awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assisting with deliveries where required.
- 2+ years of warehouse management experience.
- Excellent understanding of warehouse management procedures.
- Proficient knowledge of inventory and inventory controls.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong people skills.
- Available to work extended hours.